About Me

My photo
I am a junior trumpet performance student at Cedarville University. I play a lot of trumpet, but I also have a lot of other interests such as theology, reading, piano, art, and architecture. I hope you can learn a little bit about who I am through this blog.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Thoughts on Bedtime

Well, its getting close to the time now when my parents tell me, "Go to bed".  Not "Go to sleep." No, they tell me to go to bed.  I think its mostly because they don't want me clicking away on the computer outside their bedroom for hours.  They would probably agree with me. 
I am a night person.  My most productive time to work at school was about 1 in the morning.  At home, that doesn't fly. Oh well. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I hope you'll have better success than some of us at achieving regularity and longevity. :)

    I tend to be a night person as well, but find if I forgo the midnight vigil, my days make up for the lost hours of productivity. My mind is convinced--now if I could only get that fact through to my subconscious...

    ReplyDelete