About Me

My photo
I am a junior trumpet performance student at Cedarville University. I play a lot of trumpet, but I also have a lot of other interests such as theology, reading, piano, art, and architecture. I hope you can learn a little bit about who I am through this blog.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hot day

Wow.  Today was definitely the warmest day this year.  Our car thermostat said 95.  It also happened to be the day that my family decided to take a trip to the University of Michigan's botanical gardens(which happen to be mostly outdoors).  Despite the heat, we had an excellent time, and I(hopefully) was able to get some nice pictures of plants and such.  I will be SO happy when(or if) my family gets air conditioning.  Michigan truly is a place of extreme weather.  In the winter, we freeze our rear ends off, and in the summer we burn like small bits of bacon.  I was thinking today(while I was sweating profusely), about something.  One of the human body's main ingredients is water, correct?  Well, when we sweat, isn't that kind of like melting?  Just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment