About Me

My photo
I am a junior trumpet performance student at Cedarville University. I play a lot of trumpet, but I also have a lot of other interests such as theology, reading, piano, art, and architecture. I hope you can learn a little bit about who I am through this blog.

Monday, June 6, 2011

HSMA picnic

Tonight was the Homeschool Music Association's annual picnic!!  Three hours of almost nothing but playing soccer with 50 kids on the field was very tiring.  Nonetheless, a terrific evening.  After the picnic my family drove to Lansing and picked up Alanna, my sister.  Alanna has been in Colorado the last couple days at a friends wedding.  Fun stuff.  Now, I am the only one up in my house(once again).  In other news, you should all check out a guy named Don Ellis.  Trumpet player and large group leader sometime in the mid 1900s.  He has some of the best music that I have ever heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment