About Me

My photo
I am a junior trumpet performance student at Cedarville University. I play a lot of trumpet, but I also have a lot of other interests such as theology, reading, piano, art, and architecture. I hope you can learn a little bit about who I am through this blog.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

 This is, to my knowledge, my earliest true art endeavor that is finished.  Its kinda abstract.
 This picture is of a part of some kind of historical building in Michigan.  Maybe some kind of mill. 
 This is sort of a concept drawing done in colored pencil of...well, of a castle.
 Colored pencil rendition of a part of the Smithsonian museum in Washington D.C.
 Funky row of birds from a picture taken from a pet shop. 
 My own idea.  I love coming up with new buildings and environments. 
I personally like this picture the best.  Its my own design of a commercial building.  I thought it looked kind of cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment