About Me

My photo
I am a junior trumpet performance student at Cedarville University. I play a lot of trumpet, but I also have a lot of other interests such as theology, reading, piano, art, and architecture. I hope you can learn a little bit about who I am through this blog.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Poem

I am not usually a big writer of poetry.  Nevertheless, I do believe that many things can be said in verse form better than in mere prose.  I find that writing poetry allows me to concentrate my thoughts and hopefully create something that has the ability to bring praise to God.  Here is one of my efforts.  I hope that it brings some small joy into your life.

My high priest is coming
His Spirit is already here
He'll come riding on the clouds in glory
My father is drawing near.

Cameron Swett

No comments:

Post a Comment